I didn't think I'd post...after.
But that went almost as expected.
Uncomfortable, unnatural feeling = YES!
Painful = YES!
Easy = yes.
I pulled it out about 30 minutes ago now.
There was not as much blood as expected.
There was far more stone fragmentation than expected.
The sensation of having to pee has not yet subsided (but I can't get any more out - I think I'm dry now.)
I am still shaking. It is a mixture of pain, adrenaline, and anxiety.
I took a Percocet about 2 hours ago, trying to time it so it would be in its maximum effective zone when it came time for the deed.
I am fighting the urge to take another 10mg!
I now have to follow-up with my doc in 3 hours.
Hoping for encouraging news, but not really expecting it.
I just want to be good enough that I'm not a total loser / Debby Downer if I decided to make the trip to Ocean City, NJ for my birthday.
Oh, yeah, Happy (early) Birthday, ROB!
What a gift!
I am relieved, at least, to not be tethered to a bag any more (well, a piss bag that is), I just need to be sure I keep the portable hospital urinal within reach for the next few hours!
These urges to piss are overwhelming!
I took video, which will probably never see the light of day, but since this will be a once in a lifetime event (at home, alone) I had to memorialize it.
I will probably watch it in the years to come, but for now it'll be locked away.
So, fucking, UNNATURAL!
No comments:
Post a Comment