One thing about male biology is that even if it's painful, it'll keep doing what it normally does.
I thought that having a Foley Catheter in for 6 days is hell enough (I get to yank that fucker out today - in about 2.5 hours!), but I found out that the one thing worse than having a Foley Catheter going up your urethra through your penis is getting an erection while having a Foley Catheter going up your urethra through your penis!
Y E O W C H ! ! ! !
I don't get them during the day (the pain's too great and I don't purposefully go looking for sexy images to get me going, I hardly ever do any more...) but the past two mornings, male biology kicked back in: the phenomenon known as "nocturnal penile tumescence", or more colloquially as the "Morning Wood."
[http://sleepdisorders.about.com/od/sleepandgeneralhealth/f/What-Causes-Morning-Wood-Or-Morning-Erections.htm]
I was woken up by intense, severe pain!
I haven't had *ANY* purposeful stimulation this past week, because I didn't want to risk the inevitable pain that a pulling Foley Catheter would cause.
Now, I'm not big down there, I feel normal (maybe a little smaller looking because of the huge backdrop of - me) but I grow to average length, and a pulling catheter would have some serious pull with the growth.
All this is another reason I hate my penis.
Once again, because of a new pain I've discovered.
You would think that a catheter would account for this male feature, and I'm sure it's supposed to, but unless I'm keeping the tube lubricated with some KY Jelly 24/7, the rubber tube is going to pull.
I am still deciding whether or not to film the removal process.
I don't think I'll post anything after "the pull", because really, I KNOW it's going to be VERY uncomfortable (maybe even very painful), so there's no need to reiterate that here.
I see my Urologist later today @ 2:15pm.
If something unexpected comes out of that meeting, I'll probably rant here (as usual.)
No comments:
Post a Comment