Sunday, February 09, 2014

I Struck It Rich!

I spent all night working on my newest wiener diamonds:
If only they were actually worth anything like real diamonds...

3 comments:

Leigh Amrein said...

So glad to hear you were finally able to pass 'em!

RobMac said...

That was this morning and it was only the beginning.
I passed a hell of a lot more during the day (up to about an hour ago.)
I don't think I'm done yet, but even if I'm not the Ureteroscopy I'm going for on Tuesday should remove any squatters refusing to leave.
I'm really just hoping that no stents will be necessary and also that it goes off without a hitch and I won't need to be hospitalized at all.

RobMac said...

That was this morning and it was only the beginning.
I passed a hell of a lot more during the day (up to about an hour ago.)
I don't think I'm done yet, but even if I'm not the Ureteroscopy I'm going for on Tuesday should remove any squatters refusing to leave.
I'm really just hoping that no stents will be necessary and also that it goes off without a hitch and I won't need to be hospitalized at all.