Welcome to my blog. For repeat viewers you may have noticed that I have renamed my blog (formerly RobMac's Brainfarts), I have done this because the only real new stuff that makes it on here revolves around my health, so I thought the new name apropos. It's not a happy place, but it's where I will be honest about the medical crap going on in my Life.
Thursday, February 06, 2014
Feeling My Age
As I get older my veins fight the phlebotomist more and more.
Some days I have good veins and some days they're bad.
Yesterday was a bad day, they just didn't want to let the needles in.
It took 3 attempts to get a good "stick" to get the IV flowing into me. Thankfully, once they get the IV flowing, the drugs follow shortly thereafter so it's not so bad, but the next week I have the evidence of the attempts.
I don't heal as well as I used to either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment