How could I forget to share this with you?!
I passed another kidney stone last Tuesday, April 25!
This was a fairly large stone, too.
So that's 2 for April (I am convinced the two fragments on April 19 were from one stone that split).
Happy May everybody.
RobMac
2 comments:
Hey Rob...
A post from Omaha, Nebraska.
I too, have Crohn's... have had it since 1981.
As most of us who have been "blessed" with this disease, I'm taking it day-by-day. This was a good one... yesterday.. not-so-good.
We have a CCFA (Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America) support group in Omaha... good people... helps to talk and share ideas. Anything like that in your area?
There's no known cure for Crohn's... but I wonder if they've checked a connection between people with the same name? You see.. my name is: Rob McCartney (seriously)!
Hi, um, Rob MCCartney, from Omaha!
Wow, it's wierd to be in two places at once.
There is a CCFA support group around my area, but I don't go to it. I went to a support group for Ostomates when I first had my surgery (2001) but it was disbanded when the sponsoring doctor was promoted and moved to another state.
It's nice to hear from anyone else out there with our problems, it reminds me we're not alone.
Feel free to email me (anonymous or not) any time, but as you may or may not know (I don't know how deeply you read into the history of the blog here) I can be brutally (and disgustingly) honest sometimes.
Anyway, thanks for posting!
The "real" Rob McCartney :-)
Post a Comment