Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Spring Cleaning

I had a kindey (or bladder) infection again last week (Friday through Sunday) and last night I passed two small stones. The infection is now cleared up.

(I won't share with you the signs of an infection, but anyone who's had one knows how to tell)

If only kidney stones were diamonds, I'd be rich.

At least the weather here has been fairly nice and will continue to be for a few days.

My garden flowers are blooming and my front tree has budded so the leaves should start sprouting any day now.

On nice days like this (sunny) my shoulder is pretty good (pain level around 3) but when the rain comes (or when humidty is high and the barometer drops) the shoulder becomes almost useless (pain level around 9). So I am loving these nice weather days.

I guess you could call my shoulder my "Fair Weather Friend" ?!

Still no word from SSI about benefits. :-(

RobMac

No comments: