At least until May 2005. Did everyone see the new teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge Of The Sith? I have to say it's growing on me; at first I was disappointed that the first half of the trailer is nothing but a voice-over by Alec Guinness (older Obi-Wan) explaining the history of Darth Vader and some clips of Episodes I, II & IV, but then....then the fun begins.
Darth Vader being raised into frame on a restraint table, the first Vader words spoken....Yoda unleashing hell, Mace Windu opening a can of whoop-ass on someone, a major space battle above Coruscant (which, from all reports, takes place within the first 10 minutes of the movie), Emperor Palpatine (aka Darth Sidious) wielding a red lightsaber (and apparently enjoying it), Anakin and Obi-Wan going at it full force (pardon the pun).....a gleaming clean C-3PO & R2-D2.
Whew!!
It's going to be one hell of a movie....once I see it, then I can die, and the way it's going with my doctors and surgeries, I'll probably see this movie before my next kidney surgery.
I am also eagerly awaiting Tuesday, November 9....for you gamers out there, you probably know this is the day Master Chief returns to Earth to kick some Covenant ass....if you don't know who Master Chief is or who the Covenant are and why they need their asses kicked....shame on you.
HALO 2.
I have the Collector's Edition (the game plus bonus DVD with extras in a nice collectable case) ordered from EBGames.com and all reports show it has not yet shipped....sigh....hopefully I'll get it on or before November 9, the official release date, it'd be a shame to have ordered it 6 months in advance and not be able to play the same day as anyone who goes to a brick & mortar store. We'll see.....
This is what's keeping me going at this point. The pain, etc remain and since it won't end any time soon on its own I have no choice but to keep going.
RobMac
No comments:
Post a Comment