Welcome to my blog. For repeat viewers you may have noticed that I have renamed my blog (formerly RobMac's Brainfarts), I have done this because the only real new stuff that makes it on here revolves around my health, so I thought the new name apropos. It's not a happy place, but it's where I will be honest about the medical crap going on in my Life.
Sunday, November 05, 2006
* Saddam Hussein sentenced to death by hanging.
(Hussein is also in the middle of another trial involving the 1988 Anfal campaign, the government offensive in the country's Kurdish region. Hussein is charged in that case with genocide.)
* Awad Hamed al Bander, former chief judge in Saddam's Revolutionary Court, has been sentenced to hanging.
* Saddam's half-brother Barzan al Tikriti, head of the feared Mukhabarat intelligence service, was sentenced to hanging.
* Vice President Taha Yassin Ramadan was sentenced to life in prison.
* Three Ba'ath party officials were sentenced to 15 years in prison.
* Abdullah Kazim Ruwayyid, former Ba'ath official, given 15 years in prison.
* Mizhar Abdullah Ruwayyid, former Ba'ath official, given 15 years in prison.
* Ali Dayih Ali, former Ba'ath official, given 15 years in prison.
* Mohammed Azawi Ali, a Ba'ath party official in Dujail, was cleared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment